9770 Patuxent Woods Dr.
Columbia, MD 21046
Main Line: 443-518-7671
Camp Attaway, located in Columbia MD, is an award winning non-profit that for over 27
years has provided a therapeutic summer camp for children facing complex emotional
and behavioral challenges, and also provides parent education and support groups to their families.
If interested email cover letter and resume to Sue Ann Shafley, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions call 443-518-7671.
More info about Attaway programs can be found at www.campattaway.org
The Office Manager skills and expectations:
● Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and ability to muti-task.
● Flexible work availability. Position starts at 15-20 hours weekly, with more hours
required from time to time for a special event or mailing.
● Experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and
databases) and administrative duties, including scheduling meetings. Familiarity
with email tools, like GSuite, Gmail, GDrive, GDocs preferred.
● Assist the Executive Director in tasks such as event planning, presentations, and
● Prepare thank you letters, memos, forms, reports, and newsletters.
● Proficiency in MS Office including (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.)
● Manage/schedule social media posting and content.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Willingness to learn new programs and take on tasks as needed.
● Manage correspondence with donors, grantors and families we serve.
● Experience with graphic design programs, such as Canva or photoshop is ideal.
● Experience as an Office Manager or an Administrative Assistant preferred.